The EFTF-IFCS 2021 Organizing Committee is offering an online platform for accepted authors and speakers to upload recorded presentations and posters. In order to be eligible, the following steps should already be completed:
- Your paper or presentation must be accepted into EFTF-IFCS 2021
- Paid all necessary registration fees: registration/publication fees
Presentation Upload Instructions: Complete upload instructions have been emailed to you. Please contact [email protected] if you have not received instructions. During upload, you will be requested to provide a speaker headshot and the pre-recorded presentation.
In order for videos and posters to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your video. Accordingly, we ask you that you please finalize your video by June 7, 2021.
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
For all oral presentations (contributed and invited), we request that you prepare and upload a video of your presentation, including a brief introduction with webcam if desired, followed by voice-over slides for your presentation. This will be considered as a replacement of your attendance at the conference, and is a requirement for your paper to remain in IEEE Xplore. Please note that the file must be a video file in MP4 format (more details below). Powerpoint or PDF files will not be accepted for Oral Presentations.
Our recommended approach to record a compatible video from content displayed on your computer screen and voice recording via the computer microphone is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries:
Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom:
- Accepted Paper/Contributed Talk (Lecture): 15 minutes
- Invited Talks: 30 minutes
- Plenary Presentations: 45 minutes
- Tutorial Presentations: 1.5 hrs – 2 hrs
Note: Papers accepted as Poster presentations do not submit a pre-recorded video. Poster presenters must submit a PDF poster. Poster presentations will take place live.
Guidelines for preparing your video:
- File Naming Convention: EFTF-IFCS_Paper Title_Speakers Last Name
- File size: 750MB max
- Video file format: mp4
- Dimensions: Minimum height of 480 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
You are required to present at two live Poster sessions during the symposium. This allows conference attendees in time zones around the world to view your poster presentation. Each poster session lasts one hour, and is scheduled before or after a conference Plenary Talk. Attending both of your scheduled live poster sessions is also required to be published in IEEE Xplore.
Guidelines for preparing your poster:
- Prepare and submit a one-page poster in PDF format
- The top of the poster should list the title, authors, affiliations, and optionally a photo of the presenter in the upper right corner
- Include a brief abstract
- For the best viewing experience of the poster in Gather.town, the height of the poster should be less than twice the width. This is only a recommendation, as there are plenty of scrolling and zooming capabilities for viewing posters of other form factors
- Use the rest of the space as you find appropriate (text, graphics, figures, charts, tables, etc.)