The Conference Proceedings will be included in the IEEE Interactive Electronic Library (IEL) as part of IEEE Xplore. All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy.
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
More information on sessions and presentations for accepted authors will be provided soon. Presentations are required in order to be published in IEEE Xplore. Instructions, requirements and deadlines will be released soon. Please check your email and visit the conference website for updates.
You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by June 1, 2021. One conference registration covers two (2) papers. To guarantee inclusion in the proceedings of more than two papers, the author must pay a USD $50 surcharge for each paper in excess. You will be required to enter your registration code prior to uploading your paper. If you need to register by bank transfer, please contact Kiana Oqueli (email@example.com), EFTF-IFCS 2021 Conference Manager
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.
2. Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Conference ID: 52194X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
3. Upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to Epapers
- Log in at https: https://epapers.org/eftf-ifcs2021
- FINAL SUBMISSION IS OPTIONAL. If you intend to publish a paper in the proceedings, you will need to meet all requirements and deadlines outlined in this acceptance notification.
- If you do not intend to submit a full paper, but still wish to have your short (2 page, abstract) paper published in IEEE Xplore, you will still be required to perform Xplore compliance, re-upload your 2 page abstract, and file a copyright release.
- If you do not intend to publish anything associated with this meeting, please log into your author account, click the edit icon under your paper ID, and respond “NO” to the question: “Do you intend to submit a full final paper for publication?”
- Your completed IEEE copyright release must be filed by Aug 2, 2021 23:59 (UTC -0700). After logging into your author account, click the red “X” in the copyright column of your accepted paper & follow on-screen instructions. This will begin the digital filing process for your copyright release.
- Your full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than Aug 2, 2020 23:59 (UTC -0700) at this web site: https://epapers.org/eftf-ifcs2021 Your paper must comply with the specifications outlined on the web site. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
NOTE: checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication are two separate procedures. After using the IEEE PDF eXpress system for file compliance, MAKE SURE to return to the EFTF-IFCS 2021 final submission web site (https://epapers.org/eftf-ifcs2021) and upload your compliant final submission.
- Click here to download the EFTF-IFCS 2021 MS Word Template file.
- Click here to download the EFTF-IFCS 2021 PDF Template file.
- Copyright release only applies to ACCEPTED papers and will begin after decision notification has been sent.
- IEEE copyright release is filed electronically from your author account.
- To start the filing process, click the red X in the copyright received column of your accepted paper.
Authors are reminded that plagiarism, including self-plagiarism [inclusion of author(s) generated material from previously published work], is strictly monitored by the Conference through the IEEE iThenticate tool. iThenticate compares submitted manuscripts against a database of published technical papers and web page content, and provides the Technical Program Committee with a summary report that highlights the similarity to previously published work. The Technical Program Committee will consider submissions with greater than 55% of their total content as previously published as rejected from publication in the Proceedings and IEEE Xplore.